Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Clarion UCSD Write-a-Thon: Update

My Write-a-Thon Participant page is now up and accessible for those interested in sponsoring me with a donation, or just checking out my poorly written bio.

All money goes towards keeping the annual Clarion Science Fiction and Fantasy writing workshop up and running. Anything you can donate would be appreciated! (Also, there are prizes for the writers for donations received -- like mugs, t-shirts, and even an iPad2!) And if you can't give your financial support, I invite you to continue reading my blog anyway -- every writer needs an audience, and it should start with YOU, my dear friends and family!

Also, if you are a writer or aspiring writer who needs that extra push, please consider signing up to participate (it's free!)

Please keep watching my blog for more updates in the coming days -- only 11 days remain before the Write-a-Thon begins! I am (metaphorically) sharpening my (imaginary) pencils in anticipation!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment