Monday, June 13, 2011

Another year gone

So, it appears my enthusiasm for "updating with new content weekly" was a bit... overstated. And so, we see the root of my problem with writing: I don't write. I have no discipline. It is my hope and intention that this change.

On that note, I'd like to announce that I've just signed up for the Clarion UCSD Write-a-Thon. This is a six week fund-raising event in which participants pledge to write x number of pages, or y hours per day for monetary donation to Clarion to support it's writing program. More information can be found at The Clarion Foundation, and Clarion UCSD Write-a-Thon.

As soon as my application for participation is processed, I will provide the link to my Write-a-Thon writer's page.

Additionally, I've applied for admission with College of Southern Nevada, in the hopes of taking a writing course or two this fall, if any seats are left by the time my application is processed. I applied in November for the Spring semester, but it took a month for my application to be processed and by then classes were full.

Good things are in the works. I just need to learn to follow through.

No comments:

Post a Comment